It’s our first month of the new year… and we started it off on the right foot… and then the left… and then we started sprinting! With a lot of budgeting, scheduling and party planning, your board of directors have worked very hard to fill your calendar with great events! As you’ll see below, some are fun, some are educational, some career-building and most will be offering lots of drinks!
Take a look, jot them down in your calendar and keep a lookout for updates in our bi-weekly newsletter. Not on the email list? Click here to sign up!
Upcoming events and important dates:
– Ad 2 New Year Kick Off at Orlando Brewing. On Thursday, August 12th we will be offering $10 off your Ad 2 Memberships. This is also your chance to meet this year’s board of directors, find out about our plans for the year and sign up for committees. Oh yea, you can also take a tour of Orlando’s very own brewery and mingle advertising professionals and their friends.
– Ad 2 Orlando 2010-2011 Public Service Campaign – We are now accepting applications from non-profits to be the beneficiary of this year’s campaign. Applications are due before August 25.
– The Ad 2 Orlando Media Auction continues! Calling all bidders! The online auction will continue on from August 16th to 25th. Get 75-90% off media, gift cards, services and more!
– More-Than-Media Mingle – Donors and winners are invited on August 26th to Crave by Mall of Millenia at 6pm. Pick up your winning items from the auction and have a coctail to celebrate!
– Ad 2 Orlando Kickball Tshirt Competition – Win this competition and have all of the players at this annual event wear your shirt! Enter by emailing your design by September 3rd to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– SERVE – An Ad 2 Program and Fundraiser on September 23rd at 6pm. Join us at the Orlando Science Center to learn more about our public service initiative, see last year’s campaign for The Center for Great Apes and sign-up to help one lucky non-profit this year.
– Government Relations Program Learn more about legislative issues affecting the advertising industry and its future with 4th District AAF Lobbyist, Jack Hebert, on November 11th.
– Annual Kickball Tournament – Four Teams, Two Games, One Winner. Grab your face paint and sweatbands and keep on the lookout for our third annual Ad 2 Orlando Kickball Tournament in mid October. Details coming soon.