The Marketing & Communications division of Rollins College is seeking a
Traffic/Project Coordinator to join our team of passionate marketing professionals.
This role is responsible for project flow and will act as liaison between marketing and other college departments in coordinating project schedules and ensuring accuracy and on-time delivery of assigned projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of specific experience in digital advertising/online media, print and outdoor media and industry-standard website basics
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Basecamp and HubSpot
• Established knowledge of campaign management, optimization and ad trafficking
• 3+ years of traffic/project management experience within an advertising agency, graphic design firm, internal corporate or pre-press department preferred
• Experience with a formal project management system to track projects and coordinate resources a plus
• Ability to work independently and take initiative, manage competing priorities, coordinate diverse projects and meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrated appreciation for private liberal arts education
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492752/trafficproject-coordinator
Take me to the company's job listing page.