The Traffic Manager assigns and schedules all phases of each project to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget. The Traffic Manager is responsible assisting in the internal movement of work throughout the agency, coordinating schedules and monitoring deadlines while keeping communication strong between departments.
As projects come in and out of the agency, you will keep track of and physically move jobs from one step of the process to the next based on information provided by the Digital Marketing Managers. Deadlines are what keeps Findsome & Winmore alive, so you must be uber organized, be able to set priorities and manage the agency workload. As changes in timing or scheduling take place, you must make sound decisions to shift work and communicate effectively to ensure each project’s deadline is met.
- Establishing a proficiency with Workamajig Project Management Software for scheduling and tracking all projects.
- Leads cross-functional status meetings to enhance communication and collaboration
- Works with the Account Management team to execute all project and purchase order requests
- Creates and maintains schedules, initiates and routes projects through the agency in an efficient and effective manner
- Provides on-going communication of status and risks to Findsome & Winmore management team
Monitors projects daily to identify and minimize possible delays
- Assists in re-prioritizing project schedules as new projects are added or priorities shift
- Participates in monitoring quality control in conjunction with Creative and Account Management teams
- Reviews work to ensure that changes requested by Account Management team have been completed accurately
- Participates in client technical support
Maintains daily accurate time sheets
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
- Previous agency traffic management experience preferred
- Experience with Workamajig is preferred
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task many ongoing projects
- A solutions-oriented and critical thinker
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
If you are looking to advance your career in a role with an established, forward-thinking company with top notch clients and a family-friendly culture, please consider applying. We are seeking the best and brightest to join our team!
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.