Sonny’s BBQ is looking for a passionate and motivated Social Media & CRM Strategist to join the marketing team at our HQ. You will be responsible for executing the social media strategy that engages our guests and brings them closer to our brand and the BBQ they love. You will own day-to-day management of all social media platforms including planning, scheduling, posting, and analyzing all social content.
Candidates must have excellent writing and communication skills and a strong interest in the restaurant industry, technology, and social media.
Areas of Responsibility
Social Media Content Creation
– Strategize to create compelling, on-brand content (written, photo, video) for Sonny’s BBQ social channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube.
– Monitor, track, and analyze the performance of social media posts and channels and make recommendations accordingly.
– Liaise with internal teams and creative agency to produce creative assets that reflect our content strategy.
– Continually evolve social media strategy to align with marketing campaigns and goals.
– Build and oversee the monthly content calendar.
Social Media Community Management
– Front-line customer service responder on all social media channels.
– Identify opportunities to engage with our guests & surprise and delight them.
– Resolve issues from start to finish that arise on social media.
– Be quick & proactive with engagement and conflict resolution.
CRM & Loyalty Support
– Collaborate with agency, internal teams, and franchise groups to gather necessary components for creating and deploying email and text campaigns on deadline.
– Strategize opportunities to reach Sonny’s guests via email and text communication through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
– Lead database growth initiatives.
– Assist in the development and execution of loyalty program.
– Provide ongoing support to franchisees and restaurants as needed.
Social Crisis Communication
– Should a crisis arise, collaborate with our PR team to communicate statements, respond to guests, and escalate issues on social channels.
– 3-5 years of social media marketing experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
– Proactive, driven, creative individual with strong organizational skills
– Familiar with using all major social media platforms
– Have a keen eye for photography, design, and brand standards
– Must have experience in strategizing and writing creative content for social media
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a bonus
Based on experience level.
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.