Fifty & Five is dedicated to the execution of a professional and enriching internship program. We pride ourselves on one-to-one interaction, individual intern projects and a fun and stimulating work environment. Applicants should be willing to commit at least 18-25 hours per week at our Winter Park office. We are currently recruiting for our Spring internship program that will run from May 2017 to August 2017.
Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role will require you to adapt slightly every now and then.
– Currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution
– A major in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
– A passion for all things Internet
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Intermediate to strong fluency with PowerPoint
– Fluency with the rest of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook; beginner knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and HTML is helpful but not required
– Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Tumblr; and/or with mobile applications, such as SMS, mobile web and media, etc.
– Must do well under pressure and be very dependable as well as accountable
– Must follow instructions well, able to multi-task — keeping deadlines is a must
– Skilled in online research
– Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
– A strong interest in social media and marketing
*NOTE: Candidates must be seeking an internship for credit hours only.
How to Apply
To apply, please send resumes to Fifty & Five at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Marketing Summer Internship – Winter Park, FL.”