Fifty & Five is dedicated to the execution of a professional and enriching internship program. We pride ourselves on one-to-one interaction, individual intern projects and a fun and stimulating work environment. Applicants should be willing to commit at least 18-25 hours per week at our Orlando office. We are currently recruiting for our Fall program (September 2017 to December 2017).
Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role will require you to adapt slightly every now and then.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution
- A major in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- A passion for all things Internet!
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to strong fluency with PowerPoint
- Fluency with the rest of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook; beginner knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and HTML is helpful but not required.
- Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Tumblr ; and/or with mobile applications, such as SMS, mobile web and media, etc.
- Must do well under pressure and be very dependable as well as accountable.
- Must follow instructions well. Able to multi-task. Keeping deadlines a must.
- Skilled in online research.
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn.
- A strong interest in social media and marketing.
Candidates must be seeking an internship for credit hours only.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to Fifty & Five at email@example.com with the subject line: Social Media Marketing Internship – Orlando