Responsible for guiding the strategic direction of customer engagement across multiple platforms and its execution with an objective of strengthening the brand and company reputation.
• Social Media Strategy (30%)
o Plans, manages, and executes Sonny’s social media strategic direction.
o Tracks, measures, and analyzes the performance of Sonny’s social media efforts, and makes recommendations accordingly.
o Collaborates with and provides recommendations to marketing team on social strategy for campaigns.
o Collaborate with digital media agency to ensure paid digital strategies are aligned and on track.
o Continually evolve social media strategy to align with marketing campaigns and goals.
o Build and execute the monthly social media content calendar.
• Content Creation (25%)
o Strategize to create / curate compelling, on-brand content (written, photo, video) for Sonny’s BBQ social, email, and digital channels.
o Works with Graphic Designer to ensure content is produced that is consistent with the brand strategy.
• CRM Support (25%)
o Develop and execute an email / text content calendar in collaboration with the marketing team and franchise groups, including the deployment of specific campaigns (promotions, new menu items, community events, new store openings)
o Manage email production and development from ideation to creation to post-analysis.
o Strategize opportunities to reach Sonny’s guests via email and text communication.
o Lead database growth initiatives.
o Provide ongoing support to franchisees and restaurants as needed.
• Social Media Community Management (10%)
o Works with the Social Media Coordinator to ensure that we engage with our guests & surprise and delight them.
o Overall, ensures that the Sonny’s strategy is executed in the community through all social media channels.
o Oversees social media action and response in the event of a public relations crisis, participates in crisis team collaboration
• Social Media Project Management (10%)
o Ensures day-to-day workflow of SM Coordinator is in alignment with SM strategy; reports to the Sr. Brand Manager updates
o Acts as a resource for the SM Coordinator for learning and development opportunities
• Performs other duties as required.
• Knowledge of Sonny’s Brand and the restaurant industry.
• Knowledge of social media channels, tools, and other technology as it applies to the position.
• Online and social media fluency.
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Strong problem-solving skills and logical decision making.
• High drive, sense of urgency, and initiative; ability to produce results and accomplish goals in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
• Strong conceptual skills.
• Strong skill in building and maintaining relationships.
• Strong skill in reading, writing, math, analyzing, and interpreting general business documents.
• Strong listening and reasoning skills.
• Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office programs and CRM.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other departments.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects with sensitive deadlines and changing environment.
• Must display integrity, strong work ethic, and professional demeanor.
• Must be dependable and reliable.
• Ability to adapt with change and be flexible.
• Must display critical and creative thinking skills.
• Ability to meet the needs of guests and anticipate the needs of others.
• Flexibility to travel to company owned locations and franchise locations, and attend events as required.
• Must have and maintain reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and 100/300 insurance coverage (if driving a personal vehicle).
• Ability to comply with federal, state, and local regulations, and company safety policies.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• 3-5 Years previous experience in Social Media experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience performing tasks found in the Essential Duties above.
How to Apply
Apply on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/959706400/?pathWildcard=959706400&trk=mcm