Responsible for driving analytics efforts across digital mediums, including web, display, video, connected
TV, search, social and mobile applications. Leads development of new reporting initiatives and works to
continually improve reporting processes. Heads implementation of new platforms and technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing Analytics is responsible for creating and implementing
cutting edge analytics and reporting techniques across current and emerging marketing platforms
including web, mobile, display, online video, social media, gaming, connected and interactive TV.
• Leads agency digital media analytics efforts to execute an effective measurement and attribution plan
for emerging media portfolio. Reports and communicates findings to agency leadership and team
members as appropriate.
• Drives innovation, looking ahead for market trends and staying informed on the latest in technology
to identify new ways to engage with consumers and measure marketing performance.
• Drives multiple complex projects from ideation through launch.
• Presents and explains analytics findings to clients as needed.
• Quickly and accurately responds to Account Services’ needs and requests.
• Ability to initiate tracking on content and commerce sites; analyze, report and optimize accordingly.
• Researches and tracks competitive trends and user responses and recommends changes to marketing
strategies, content or products based on findings.
• Collaborates closely with agency staff and the management team to support cross-platform strategies.
Other responsibilities include:
• Leading the development and delivery of the agency’s digital products and services
• Promoting digital services to teams, executives and current clients
• Working with new business leaders within the agency to promote interactive to prospects
• Guiding and developing team members to continuously upgrade their skills, knowledge and
• Mentoring/training internal staff on evaluating and selling digital opportunities
• Participating in and/or leading strategy discussions and client presentations
• Providing constructive feedback on interactive products to clients and internally to staff
• Working with the creative department to develop strategies and creative that fit the business needs of
the client and apply latest techniques
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required
• Four plus years of analytics experience required
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Previous management experience preferred, but not required
• Must be familiar with web and media analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks is required
• This position requires strong mathematical and analytical abilities
• Must be able to train staff on reporting and guide implementation of new tools and technologies
How to Apply
Apply at andbarr.co/careers