We are seeking Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager in Orlando, FL to oversee and manage all aspects of the Zenwise Health and Zesty Paws strategy on Promotions, Amazon US and other e-commerce platforms. This role will spearhead all new product launches and re-launches while optimizing the process and leading a team of individuals to meet and exceed both revenue and project-specific goals. The right talent will develop, execute and improve the process of promotion execution across the company and isn’t afraid to jump in and help the team where needed.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this position is the leader of the Amazon and Promotions team who owns project management governance, process, workflow tools and mentor’s other members of the e-commerce team. This person manages the project process from start to finish across multiple stakeholders and brings innovative ideas to the executive team as it relates to building revenue across the various e-commerce platforms. Additionally, this position aids in various stakeholders to help manage resource bandwidth/conflicts to ensure the timely and orderly flow of all project deliverables across work streams.
The ideal candidate for this role is extremely detailed oriented in planning projects, progress management, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This candidate would be proactive and extremely solution oriented while being open to coaching and guidance along the way. This role is performance-based, with a concentration on the expansion of our brand’s influence and top line sales.
What You’ll Do:
• Oversee the completion of promotion and e-commerce-based projects and assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work while evaluating results
• Develop project schedules and communication plans for promotional strategies across multiple departments
• Provide timely communication of deliverables and issues to senior management
• Lead team with multiple disciplines represented (including e-commerce management, project management, and intern level employees)
• Drive product go-to-market strategy to support & extend brand campaigns, both short & long-term
• Champion velocity and social proof campaigns while capitalizing on channel specific events and collaborations
• Monitor competitive landscape, acknowledging key differentiators and opportunities for growth
• Maintain coordination and build communication between internal departments for flawless execution of all projects
• Understand and correlate how your actions have encouraged growth based on channel specific key indicators
• 3-5 years’ experience in developing detailed project plans that earned results
• 2-3 years’ experience in a leadership position of managing multiple individuals
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; organizational and time management skills
• Proven collaborative leadership style with effective negotiation, interpersonal and partnering skills
• Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
• Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce
• Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
• PMP certification is desirable
• 1-2 year’s Amazon selling experience is a plus
You Are A Prime Candidate If:
• You are extremely detail and process oriented yet never lose sight of the bigger picture
• You work well in a fast-paced environment and can juggle, shift gears, and maintain a sense of humor in high-pressure situations
• You have a passion for learning and enjoy learning new things
• You embrace challenges while demonstrating grit and perseverance while in the face of any obstacle
• You are a self-starter that takes initiative without being asked
• You never settle for anything less than your best work
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this position, you must go to the link below to complete a short assessment and application:
About Zenwise Health:
It’s easier to live fully when your health is in optimal condition. Zenwise Health is invested in enabling people to make the most of their lives – at every point. We provide products that enhance vitality and help complete the puzzle of personal wellness for customers to achieve a happier, healthier, more balanced approach to life.
Zenwise Health exhibits a startup culture that is highly collaborative, challenging and fast-paced. We encourage each individual team member to strongly impact the growth and direction of our success through their hands on contributions. For this reason, we value personal and professional growth and are never ones to shy away from rewarding smart work.
We also recognize our team members’ commitment to Zenwise Health’s growth and success by offering competitive benefits such as paid time off, flexible work hours, a casual dress code, and team outings where you enjoy hanging out with your co-workers. And while hard work and strong work ethic are an integral part of our culture, we balance this with a fun work environment.
Why You Should Join Us:
• Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree or area(s) of expertise
• Work in a positive, well-balanced environment with limitless career growth
• See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
• Competitive Compensation
• PTO + paid holidays