The Sachs Media Group Orlando office provides public relations services to a variety of clients throughout the state and has an immediate need for a senior account executive that will report to our Director of Central Florida Operations.
* Ensures a high standard of excellence in all work produced.
* Manages relationships with clients and co-workers with a high degree of professionalism.
* Works with a high degree of autonomy with clients and members of account teams to conceptualize and produce deliverables that meet their needs with minimal need for revision.
* Creates media intelligence reports and campaign measurement/analytics to Agency leadership and clients.
* Tracks work to meet deadlines and ensure proper billing as work is completed.
* Proficiently use firm’s software platforms including Muck Rack, Mention, TVEyes.
* Demonstrates the ability to analyze data and extract the most salient points that provide an important audience or market insights.
* Demonstrates strong writing skills, write press releases, communication plans, speaking points, social media content, summaries, etc.
* Engages in effective media relations, outreach and pitching, tracking results, and creating and using media lists and editorial calendars.
* Coordinates and interacts with various media resources and contacts in a real-time, daily, weekly, and on a monthly basis.
* Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work proposals to clients
* Remains current on trends in public relations and communications.
* Public Relations: 4 years (Required)
* Demonstrates the ability to work across several client teams and be considered proficient in writing, pitching, research and project management.
* Ability to manage multiple accounts and support client and team activities.
* Creates communications plans and strategies and execute client strategic plans.
* Demonstrates proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite Software applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to Major@SachsMedia.com or apply here: https://indeedhi.re/2Vz2ret
* Paid time off
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
* Other types of insurance
* Retirement benefits or accounts
* Complimentary parking downtown
* Access to the office gym