Partner with Senior Manager, Consumer Brand Management, CityWalk to develop the business cases, strategy and initiatives associated with CityWalk and Blue Man Group; including cross-divisional planning & communication and providing of strategic vision to other internal departments to increase total sales, attendance and revenue.
Partner with Senior Manager, Consumer Brand Management team, Consumer Insights & Strategy team, Operations, and Revenue Operations to assist with the development of brand strategy, business cases, products and campaigns for Product Strategy and CityWalk. Assist in communicating strategic direction to all program stakeholders in respective areas for successful, cross-channel management & implementation.
Partner collaboratively with Revenue Operations, Operations and Integrated Marketing Communications teams to ensure marketing efforts are aligned with overall brand strategies.
Assist in cross divisional project management and the development and reporting of campaign performance measurements and look back assessments; maintain ongoing business dashboard, revenue, and attendance.
Administrative tasks as assigned including collateral and budget maintenance.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Marketing, or Communications, MBA preferred or equivalent work experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 Years Marketing & project management experience required; at least 3 years of experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. 2-3 Years: experience within theme park destination or travel/tourism; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Problem solving skills with an ability to anticipate project needs.
- Analytical skills, including experience working with data, analyzing information and reporting findings.
- Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience in Access or SQL Server a plus.
- Prior marketing experience working in a team environment.
- Prior customer-facing operational experience at a theme park a plus.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results.
- Capable of multi-tasking, in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Extremely detail oriented and resourceful.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE
How to Apply
To apply, please visit: