Why Work Here?
“Unique opportunity to join a fast growing company with a clear path for exponential growth”
Feeling capped? Wasting your potential on selling small?
Become your best self working alongside future-driven people to bring real impact to the world.
At Red Meters, our team offers user- and environmentally friendly density measurement systems to the industrial sector. Our unique proven product needs your help to continue to make a real difference globally. No industrial engineering knowledge is required, only your willingness to create your own success.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Full-time inside sales position
• Phone sales
• Basic computer skills
• Present and sell to industrial industries
• Update and maintain CRM system to track pipeline sales
• Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
• Self and money motivated
• Positive, persistent and confident
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong negotiation skills
• Possess strong closing skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated
The Growth Opportunity:
UNCAPPED COMMISSION - commission based with a base for the first 12 weeks
Potential for travel - both domestic and international
The only company in the world that produces the product
Working and in contact with blue-chip companies around the world
Full training and sales tools
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume to apply.
About Red Meters LLC:
Red Meters professionals work closely with engineers and scientists who hold decades of expertise. This dynamic combination has enabled Red Meters to develop, patent, and manufacture a technically advanced, user- and environmentally friendly density measurement system.
Our vision is to find the simplest, most precise solutions to obstacles in the industrial world. We engineer technology that continuously produces near-perfect results that are accessible, achievable, and understandable by an average site operator or an industry leading technologist. With our approach, engineers can truly effect change in the global marketplace and their organizations bottom line with advances in material measurement and process control automation.
Company address: 6520 Pinecastle Blvd, Orlando, FL 32809