Looking for an outgoing, intelligent individual who will play a strong role in Appleton’s growth through community and public relations efforts. Must have public relations and media buying experience, and preferably has established media contacts in Central Florida.
- Develops and implements creative and innovative programs with team that produce superior results for clients and result in increased agency revenues.
- Works with media, production and account team members to develop plans on the development of advertising analysis and evaluation.
- Devise advertising and promotion programs. Manage the planning and execution of marketing activities for clients in accordance with client’s objectives and budget.
- Build relationships with third-party influencers, key media and the connect with the appropriate channels for dissemination of information to meet client needs.
- Guides account support on public relations and media strategies
- Oversee the full process of projects from concept to completion, have excellent time management skills, create timelines, as well as the analytical ability to gather information and act on priorities
- A 4-year bachelor degree
- Must have 7 -10 years of public relations and strategic marketing experience with a minimum of three years of experience in advertising or marketing role.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and easily adapt to other software programs
Rate based on experience. If the opportunity arises, this position has the potential to transition into a full-time position with benefits.
How to Apply
Email resume to HR@appletoncreative.com.