Black Tie Digital Marketing is looking for a bubbly, fun, outgoing, extremely organized, detail-oriented, incredible with people, and overall amazing Project Coordinator to join our team. Every team member has a vital role in our digital marketing system, however our Project Coordinator is the glue that holds everything together.
Our Project Coordinator (PC for short) is the glue that helps keep our projects and people together! Our Project Coordinator will be responsible for organizing, planning, managing, communicating, and executing all projects for our agency from beginning to end. You will be the main point of contact with every single one of our AWESOME clients. Whether it’s a brand new complete digital marketing system client project that needs nurturing from beginning to end, or a current client who is looking to add some new services, you will be the quarterback.
This is a fun environment to work and we LOVE to be here! We are currently seeking to hire a full-time salaried position.
The PC will be responsible for working with each of our teams to complete projects that are received from our sales team or directly from clients. This position will be managing many projects, in many industries – all at once, and need to keep your team on-time and on task. It is imperative to be able to multitask and to manage others, and communicate with clients with the highest level of customer service and care.
– 4-Year degree
– 1 year experience as a Project Coordinator
– 2 years Marketing experience
– World-Class customer service skills
– Expert organizational skills
– Strong ability to multi-task
– Knowledge of project management processes, workflow, and terminology
– Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Experience with conflict resolution with clients/customers
– Strong understanding of Social Media Websites (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
– Strong Attention to Detail
Preferred Skills But Not Required:
– Knowledge of SEO techniques
– Knowledge of WordPress and similar Content Management Systems
– Apple computer products
How to Apply
Are you ready to take control of a fast-paced environment? To inspire businesses to achieve great things with the planning and execution you provide for them? Are you excited to become a trove of knowledge on a wide variety of services, and to share that knowledge with your clients? Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!
– Full-Time salaried position
– KPI-based performance incentives
– Fun, weekday team-building activities (such as Superhero movie day, zip lining, etc)
– Paid time-off
– Seven Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day