We are looking for a Creative/Production Intern to produce content, and support our Creative and Accounts teams.
Your role will be to take on designs during the final stages of development to ensure accuracy and prepare them for print or digital publication. Job may entail some simple video editing and photography.
- Work with project managers to define design requirements
- Produce and edit graphics both in print and digital formats
- Some video editing
- Some photography
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
- Archive produced images and graphics
- Follow up with clients to ensure their requirements are met
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Assist with marketing, advertising, and promoting our clients and their products/activities
- Learn to convey messaging across digital platforms
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Sophomore or above.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors may include: Graphic Design, Animation, Illustration, Film, Photography
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn
- Self-starter with a general grasp of digital marketing techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams. Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
- Must be efficient in graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Skills in Premiere and AfterEffects is a plus.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google Drive Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and WordPress platform
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative skills with attention to detail
How to Apply
Please send resume with link to online portfolio to email@example.com.
- Chance to develop unique mixed media content for multiple high-profile clients
- Learn from friendly, experienced and enthusiastic mentors who are invested in helping you build your personal brand
- Have your voice heard and meaningfully contribute to client projects
- Fast-growing digital marketing agency devoted to future development, which means the possibility to turn your internship into a full-time position
- Work-hard, play-hard culture, which often leads to fun work outings, birthday celebrations, volunteer opportunities and more