Zenwise Health is looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented Product Development Project Manager in Orlando, FL who will report directly to the COO. The Product Development Project Manager will manage all aspects of the product development cycle for the organization, including formula development, prototyping, product testing, label creation, packaging, online listings and supply chain management.
As start-up in hypergrowth, Zenwise Health is looking for a candidate who is highly organized, extremely detail and process oriented with stellar follow up skills, self-driven and thrives in an ever-evolving landscape. Somebody that embraces challenges head on to find innovative solutions that benefit the organization and who is able to work collaboratively with other team members until the job is finished.
What You’ll Do:
• Project Manage entire new product pipeline and manage relevant internal and external stakeholders to hit deadlines
• Driving all aspects of product development for the Zenwise Health product line such as, prototyping, testing, QA, etc.
• Identify emerging trends and customer insights and performing additional research on innovative concepts for healthcare supplement products
• Develop human and pet supplement formulas by researching competitors and having a deep understanding of health supplements and their target market
• Develop product briefs detailing ingredients, target market, similar products, target claims, goals for the product and excipient usage.
• Collaborate and develop a close working relationship with contract manufacturers to negotiate pricing and ensure the production is on schedule
• Source new CM’s as needed
• Manage the label creation process from start to finish
• Manage and submit all trademarks for the organization
• Manage other projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• Vigorous attention to detail
• Strong organization skills
• Strong follow-up skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Takes initiative to figure things out instead of relying on being told what to do
• Able to pioneer new projects and embrace challenges
• Proactive and able to anticipate business needs and provide solutions
• Previous project management experience required
• Strong product development background
• Experience with eCommerce platforms, such as Magento, Shopify or WooCommerce (preferred)
• Experience with Photoshop (preferred)
• Experience with refining processes and creating documentation (preferred)
• Knowledge of health or supplement industry and key ingredients (preferred)
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the position, you must click on the link below to complete an application and short assessment:
Take me to the company's job listing page.
About Zenwise Health:
It’s easier to live fully when your health is in optimal condition. Zenwise Health is invested in enabling people to make the most of their lives – at every point. We provide products that enhance vitality and help complete the puzzle of personal wellness for customers to achieve a happier, healthier, more balanced approach to life.
Zenwise Health exhibits a startup culture that is highly collaborative, challenging and fast-paced. We encourage each individual team member to strongly impact the growth and direction of our success through their hands-on contributions. For this reason, we value personal and professional growth and are never ones to shy away from rewarding smart work.
We also recognize our team members’ commitment to Zenwise Health’s growth and success by offering competitive benefits such as paid time off, flexible work hours, a casual dress code, and team outings where you enjoy hanging out with your co-workers. And while hard work and strong work ethic are an integral part of our culture, we balance this with a fun work environment.
Why You Should Join Us:
Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree or area(s) of expertise
Work in a positive, well-balanced environment with limitless career growth
See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
PTO + paid holidays
Medical, Dental. Vision and other supplemental benefits