The Paid Digital Buyer position focuses on assisting the Digital Marketing Manger in research, planning and placement of all digital client projects. The Paid Digital Media Buyer assists in establishing appropriate media and budgets for clients, and establishes good relationships with all media reps. This person must be well-versed in costs, fees, formats, specs and other variables related to online media buying, including display, rich media/high impact, native advertising, video advertising, and programmatic. This person should also be alert to changes, new opportunities of interest to clients and compatible with client goals and objectives.
• Establish deadlines for materials needed and reports deadlines to the creative, production and account services departments.
• Maintains all digital copy resources and media files, backing up and updating constantly.
• Making timely placement of all media according to schedules.
• Maintains agency media schedules and issues all media reports.
• Promptly approved all media invoices to be forwarded to client for payment.
• Constantly maintains digital media, client files.
• Alert Digital Marketing Manager and Account team of special media offers/placement opportunities, etc.
• Archive online all media insertion orders, including cancellations, date, size changes, etc., for access by Account team.
• Research and compiles statistics on reach, frequency, CPMs, cost-per-click, CTRs, unique users, page views, conversion, cost-per-action and cost-per-sale data, for personal reference and to educate Account team members and clients.
• Understands and can clearly explain online advertising options to Account team members.
• Maintains current software program skills related to the performance of daily job functions.
• Negotiate changes and optimizations to the buy as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager to media representatives effectively.
• Trafficking media and tracking tags to media representatives.
Relevant Skills Should Include:
• 5 or more years of experience in media advertising.
• Prior advertising/marketing agency experience in media.
• Well-versed in digital and non-digital media.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or communications.
• Experience with Strata, Nielson, Prizm, and other media tools
• Mac proficient.
• Experience with Workamajig is a plus.
• Experience with Google double click ad stack is a plus.
• A team player that is passionate about their contribution towards delivering great work.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website and include links to your LinkedIn and resume. No recruiters Please.