Works with clients and media vendors to plan and execute media strategies. Reports to Media Director.
• Develops and presents sound strategic media plans based on marketing direction and research.
• Tracks media expenditures and maintains media plans.
• Delivers POVs as needed based on client and internal requests.
• Develops and maintains key vendor relationships.
• Estimates, negotiates and purchases media for a variety of clients.
• Collaborates with other agency departments to ensure creative specifications are clearly communicated and to resolve media billing issues.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 3 years of planning and buying experience.
• Real Estate/Education/Restaurant experience a plus.
• Strong mathematical skills and familiarity with financial management.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong presentation skills.
How to Apply
Email Susan Zeigler, firstname.lastname@example.org.