The Media Planner is a key member of the GTB Retail media group; collaborating with a team of media professionals in the conception and delivery of innovative, well-targeted, business-building marketing solutions across a variety of media to meet or, ideally, exceed client objectives. This involves the creation and execution of total comms plans, unearthing insights to inform the development of the cross-platform media plan, and flawless execution across all fronts.
The ideal candidate has a passion for all forms of media and has experience in developing media strategies, driven by consumer insights and behaviors, utilizing the best fitting media vehicles to connect brands with their desired audiences. He/She needs to maintain a close pulse on the marketplace and continue to push its boundaries through collaboration and innovation.
- Analyze and monitor media marketplace, marketing and other related media data to aid Media Supervisor or Associate Media Director.
- Evaluate and originate required media data for the execution of media plans. i.e., competitive spending, tracking plan delivery of audience, schedules rates, etc.
- Assist in the writing of media plan reviewed by Media Supervisor or Associate Media Director.
- Strategically participate with creative Agency in client meetings during media plan development.
- Maintain regular contact with junior level clients and account management.
- Assist in writing objectives and strategies, plan development and presentations.
- Write POV’s.
- Train Assistant Media Planners.
- Manage day to day plan changes and maintenance.
- Media Research Analysis:
- Proficient with media research tools: IMS, Scarborough, MRI
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and effectively communicate media research data.
- Keep up with industry trends.
- Work with Agency and internal resources on media related issues.
- Participate in Media training sessions.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Two years media planning experience.
- Experience using Donovan, IMS, and other media tools preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.
How to Apply
Please apply through LinkedIn.