78Madison is looking for a mid-level media planner-buyer who has at least 2 to 3 years’ experience; an individual who is able to independently identify the best mix of media channels to deliver an advertising message to a clients’ target audience. As well, you will have to have the ability to discuss advertising strategy with clients, analyze and research audience demographics, and deliver proposals that advise on the most effective/efficient media opportunities available for any given client.
We are a small agency.
Candidate will oversee all media planning-buying for the agency.
Candidate should have:
• Excellent research skills
• The ability to recognize good opportunities
• Confidence in negotiating
• Good team and interpersonal skills
• An interest in media and people’s motivations
• Strength on both the traditional and digital sides of the business
• Creative thinking
• Strong at multi-tasking
• Comfortable with meeting clients to understand their needs/goals/
• Presenting proposals to clients
• Good with numbers (duh) – managing budgets and maintaining
advertising spend records
• Computer literate
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover note to Jbouch@78madison.com
Will discuss at time of interview.