POSITION DESCRIPTION: Media Billing Coordinator at Intersect Media Solutions
REPORTS TO: Accounting Manager
MAJOR PURPOSE: Responsible for coordinating the preparation and processing of client billing for advertising placements.
• Review End of Month billing work performed by the media department to ensure consistency with One System.
• Create and process final bills and sends them to clients in accordance to stated billing policies; submit bills electronically when required.
• Researches/runs special reports and helps media department in preparing their End of Month billing.
• Completes special projects, reporting and analysis as requested by senior management in a very deadline driven environment.
• Supports and/or backs-up billing co-workers and Accounting Manager.
• Assist in maintaining accounting files, sorting and filing documents; completing administrative and clerical requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year or technical school; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Basic knowledge of current accounting standards as they apply to accounts payable and receivable.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel as well as the average understanding of computer hardware and software.
• Must be responsible, self-motivated, accurate and detail oriented.
• Ability to deal professionally with both internal and external clients on all levels.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing with internal and external clients.
Special Requirements – Willing to work overtime when required to meet deadlines.
Classification: This is a non-exempt full time position that includes health insurance, 401K & paid vacation benefits in accordance with company policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace
Salary range $25-$26,000 per year.
How to Apply
Email a cover letter & resume to email@example.com
This is a non-exempt full time position that includes health insurance, 401K & paid vacation benefits in accordance with company policy.