Grow new lead acquisition through campaigns and initiatives that span content marketing, webinars, email marketing, blogging, social media, public relations, and website/landing page optimization.
– Write content for offers that convert visitors into leads, including- eBooks, webinars, case studies, etc.
– Create heavy landing pages, update web pages and create email content.
– Track analytics of campaign performance making recommendations where needed.
– Edit copy and perform web content testing.
– Develop content for integrated marketing campaigns and work with sales and marketing teams to strategize concepts and identify clear and consistent messages across marketing campaigns.
– Use search engine optimization and other marketing tools to provide prospect and customer analysis, targeting and intelligence, as well as offer strategic recommendations for improved lead generation/customer acquisition.
– Write content for LinkedIn, Twitter, company blog, Google+ and Facebook. Develop messaging and write press releases and content for emails, fliers and other marketing material.
– Conduct persona research to understand who we are targeting and the best way to communicate messages for each vertical.
– Execute webinar-driven campaigns including activities to drive attendance and coordination of logistics with speakers/co-presenters. Work with DataBank partners and personnel to create webinar presentations.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially writing marketing content.
– Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
– Self-starter, organized, motivated and ambitious. Comfortable working at a fast pace to meet deadlines. Looking to grow in a fast moving organization.
– Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, PR, Communications, business administration or related field.
– Experience with Adobe Creative Suite of Tools (e.g. Photoshop Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing role, ideally in a business-to-business and/or IT environment.
– Demonstrated experience working with executives, sales and marketing teams, and external suppliers.
– Experience with graphic design, webinar tools, basic email and HTML.
– Experience with marketing automation software is preferred.
How to Apply
Please apply online at http://www.databankimx.com/about-us/careers/