ProductionHUB is looking to hire a Marketing & Social Media Intern with knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape. The intern hired for this position will need social media experience and an interest in the entertainment/production industry.
– Monitor and post on blogs, forums and social networks
– Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
– Create visually compelling images for social media
– Proofreading and writing/editing blogs
– Brainstorm and research projects as needed
– Assist in building company’s brand and awareness
– Apply knowledge and passion for social media to various initiatives
– Assist the marketing department with all marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate is in their junior or senior year, pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
– Available 15-20 hours per week
– Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate university program.
– Must have strong attention to detail.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– A quick learner and a team player.
– Able to multi-task and manage deadlines.
– Social Media Savvy
– Preferred: Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
– Basic understanding of social media metrics and web analytics
– Passion for film and video production industry a plus.
– Photography skills a plus.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please email your resume, cover letter, and any relevant class work or projects to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fall 2017 Marketing & Social Media Internship” in the subject line.