Adventist University of Health Sciences (Florida Hospital’s University) is seeking a Spring 2018 intern for the Marketing & PR department. Student must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in Advertising and Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing. Candidates pursuing a degree in Health Sciences Administration with an expressed interest in Marketing will also be considered.
The intern hired will report to the Communications Manager to assist with various marketing initiatives, including: social media content, blog content, press releases and media blasts, brainstorming and researching for articles, video and photography projects, and other duties.
– STRONG writing and editing skills
– Basic understanding of social media metrics
– Self-starter who doesn’t need to be micromanaged
– Available 15 – 20 hours per week
– Photography and videography skills a plus
– Passion for faith-based education a plus
The ideal candidate will demonstrate behavior in harmony with the University’s mission and vision words.
How to Apply
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Kendra.VanHouten@adu.edu.