Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
• Primary responsibilities will include the preparation of letters of response, proposals and presentations for Department of Transportation, municipalities and government agencies in Florida and North Carolina.
Requirements for position:
• 3-5 years of experience in the Architecture/Engineering and Construction Industries
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong copywriting and editorial skills
Salary based on qualifications
How to Apply
DRMP understands our employees are the most valuable asset we have to ensure our continued success for the future. We believe attracting employees is only one essential step in the creation of a quality workforce. Retaining our employees is the ultimate goal and evidence of our success in this arena can be seen throughout our firm. Each year we evaluate our benefits program to ensure DRMP is striving to offer the most comprehensive benefits package for our staff.
Company furnished health insurance
The Company maintains a Group Health policy for all employees. The health policy offers three options to each employee, an OAP In-Network Base Plan, OAP In-Network Plan, and an OAP Plus Plan..
Company furnished life insurance
All full-time equivalent employees of DRMP are provided life insurance coverage.
Flexible Spending Account
Employees may set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for IRS-qualified expenses in a medical expense reimbursement account and/or dependent care reimbursement account.
The Company offers additional supplemental benefits to their employees (short and long term disability, dental, vision, additional life, cancer, etc.)
Retirement/Employee Stock Ownership Program
DRMP offers 401(k) Retirement Fund, Profit Sharing Fund and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Eight company paid holidays are provided.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
PTO is provided for employee’s use for sick, vacation, and/or approved personal time.
DRMP strongly encourages the attainment of professional certification of its employees. To further that objective, the Company will pay for the initial or annual registration of a qualified professional employee for technical areas relating to company service areas.
Other Valuable Benefits Provided by DRMP