We are seeking a Marketing Promotions Manager to oversee and manage all aspects of the Zenwise Health promotions strategy across Amazon US and other e-commerce platforms. This role will spearhead all new product launches while optimizing the process to meet and exceed both revenue and project-specific goals.
The right talent will develop, implement and improve the process of promotion execution across the company and isn’t afraid to jump in and help the team where needed.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Channel Project Manager, this position is the leader of the Promotions team who owns project management governance, process, and workflow of all promotional initiatives. This person is accountable for the promotions process from start to finish with their team to ensure the timely and orderly flow of all promotion-based deliverables.
The ideal candidate for this role is extremely detailed oriented in planning projects, proactive, skilled in progress management, communication and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
• Oversee the completion of all promotion assignments with accuracy
• Plan, implement and evaluate all promotions from start to finish
• Develop project schedules and communication plans for promotional strategies across multiple departments
• Provide daily and weekly reporting on promotion results and updates to senior management and stakeholders
• Champion velocity and push promotions to improve efficiency and efficacy of all strategies while also bringing new innovative ideas to management
• Monitor competitive landscape, acknowledging key differentiators and opportunities for growth
• Maintain coordination and build communication between internal departments for optimal execution of all promotions
• 2 - 4 years’ experience in developing detailed project plans that earned results
• Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Proven project management tract record for delivering results and accuracy while managing multiple tasks
• Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
• Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce
• Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, preferable advertising, marketing or other business fields
• 2- 4 years of digital marketing preferred, including Amazon and/or other e-tailer experience a plus
You Are A Prime Candidate If:
• You are extremely detail and process oriented yet never lose sight of the bigger picture
• You are solution oriented, always willing to embrace challenges and present a solve
• You are excellent at juggling multiple projects at the same time, while maintaining a sense of humor in high-pressure situations
• You understand that big ideas, have small detailed beginnings
• You have a constant curiosity that causes you to enjoy learning new things
• You are a self-starter that takes initiative without being asked
• You never settle for anything less than your best work
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this role you must complete a short assessment and application by clicking at the link below: http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/SDeBSRv/DbTTTDCT
It’s easier to live fully when your health is in optimal condition. Zenwise Health is invested in enabling people to make the most of their lives – at every point. We provide products that enhance vitality and help complete the puzzle of personal wellness for customers to achieve a happier, healthier, more balanced approach to life.
Zenwise Health exhibits a startup culture that is highly collaborative, challenging and fast-paced. We encourage each individual team member to strongly impact the growth and direction of our success through their hands on contributions. For this reason, we value personal and professional growth and are never ones to shy away from rewarding smart work.
We also recognize our team members’ commitment to Zenwise Health’s growth and success by offering competitive benefits such as paid time off, flexible work hours, a casual dress code, and team outings where you enjoy hanging out with your co-workers. And while hard work and strong work ethic are an integral part of our culture, we balance this with a fun work environment.
Why You Should Join Us:
● Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree or area(s) of expertise
● Work in a positive, well-balanced environment with limitless career growth
● See your work foster results that advance the legitimacy and proliferation of the company
● Competitive Compensation
● PTO and Paid Holidays
● Medical, Dental Vision insurance and other supplementals benefits offered