Our Software Development and Technology Solutions firm seeks a student intern to work in the role of Marketing Intern, to assist our senior staff in meeting our business objectives. Marketing duties include working on marketing collateral and creating and executing a plan to market the company’s products and services.
• Create marketing plan and campaigns to promote the firm’s products and services
• Design and create marketing collateral and digital presentations
• Create and design creative projects such as newsletters, company related videos
• Coordinate project photography
• Market the firm’s and products and services through traditional as well as online
• Market the firm and our offerings via Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and other social
• Ensure the content on the firm’s web site stays current and aligns with the firm’s
• Manage consistency in email, Web, telephone, and other communication
• Must have a courteous and positive attitude
• Must be self-reliant and able to work with minimal supervision
• Must have the ability to work independently and also as part of a team
• Must be detailed-oriented
• Must have ability to research problems using available resources, such as other
internal staff members, manuals, the Internet etc.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong
telephone and client communications skills
• Must be confident, organized, and enthusiastic about our unique concept
• Must have the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people
• Must be able to work with digital marketing agencies and other strategic marketing
partners, as needed
• Must be able to develop qualified leads as well as continue existing client
• Must be proficient using computers to perform general tasks such as composing letters, writing reports, creating presentations, etc.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Knowledge of using the internet to perform research or to find needed information
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must be personable
• Ability to meet established deadlines
• Knowledge of social media platforms and strategies a plus
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree earned, or in progress, in Marketing, Digital Media, Business Administration, Public Relations, Advertising, or related disciplines, or related field or equivalent work experience
Core business hours, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Intern will work on a part-time basis, inside the core business hours.
How to Apply