You will work directly with our marketing team in helping to develop, plan, and create marketing and communication strategies and initiatives. This internship will also provide an excellent opportunity to see a major BBQ competition, the Sonny’s Smokin’ Showdown, planned from start to finish.
• Works with the Marketing team to create and execute marketing plans that drive traffic, sales and brand awareness
• Assist with monitoring the impact of marketing plans & campaigns
• Develop content & photo collages for our blog as they relate to Random Acts of BBQ, community events, and pitmastery
• Helps to facilitate local community events from start to finish
• Partners with PR & Events Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to create brand awareness through digital media outlets (social, email, etc.)
• Assists in copywriting for digital advertising materials, including our blog, social media, and our website
• Provide support & assist with planning the Sonny’s Smokin’ Showdown, our national BBQ competition held in Central FL
• Research & report on industry trends in the areas of social media & digital marketing
• Assist with proofing written materials for style, grammar, etc.
• Must have a passion for people & BBQ.
• Ability to create a fun environment.
• Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
• Ability to attend some evening/weekend events.
• Must have positive and enthusiastic personality.
• Must maintain a flexible schedule.
This internship is paid semester-long internship & eligible for credit.
How to Apply
Please send updated resumes & (2) writing samples to email@example.com.