We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is capable of adapting to a changing and exciting landscape. As a growing ecommerce business, the right candidate for this opportunity will possess critical thinking skills, the ability to create clear objectives and spearhead projects (alone and with team members) to completion. This opportunity requires both a dynamic skill-set and an exceptional work ethic.
What’s in it for you at Foxbrim?
– Match your drive with a meaningful position in an exciting industry (with industry innovators)
– Opportunity to learn and thrive in a startup environment with competitive pay
– Unmatched growth potential
– Challenging and exciting work each and every day
– Actively manage social media touchpoints while collaborating and synthesizing brand strategy
– Optimize website and other outbound marketing efforts
– Craft brand content and messaging through numerous channels
– Own management and organization of brand creative and assets
– Generate actionable reporting
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in advertising, marketing, business, journalism, communications or PR-related discipline. Minimum 1 year professional experience, preferably related to advertising or marketing. Strong project management and interpersonal skills also preferred.
Required education: Bachelor’s
Marketing: 1 year
How to Apply
Send a cover letter introducing yourself and describing why you are perfect for the job along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please include ‘Marketing Coordinator Opportunity.’