Burdock Group is seeking the immediate hire of a creative and enthusiastic marketing coordinator. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who is resourceful, proactive, forward thinking and wants to work!
• Market Research: Identify industry trends and analyze competition.
• B2B Lead Generation: source and qualify leads and opportunities through market intelligence platforms (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo).
• Brand Management: Monitor and oversee corporate communications plan and marketing brand book for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage.
• Trade Shows: Coordinate all aspects of company attended events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows (minimum four per year) and exhibits design/setup and logistics. Coordinator will also attend tradeshows as necessitated and be expected to interact with potential client base.
• Public Relations: Manage comprehensive media relations plan, including relationship and news release development with local, national and trade media; pursuing highly visible opportunities, interviews and feature stories for the company’s scientists; etc.
• Social Media: Experience social network marketing and management of social media accounts including (but not limited to) Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter.
• E-mail Marketing: Produce a quarterly online newsletter and manage a monthly editorial calendar.
• Website Management: Update website content consistently and track leads through sales funnel. Maintain monthly blog in WordPress.
• Content Marketing: Manage inbound lead generation through content marketing initiatives including reports, white papers, and webinars.
• Basic Graphic Design: Develop, design and update marketing literature and collateral.
• Adverting: Concept development, planning and execution of online media campaigns. Assists with ad designs and negotiating media buying.
• Customer Relationship Management: Maintain CRM database for newsletter distribution, media contacts and advertising. Design, create and manage client and project satisfaction surveys.
• Budget Management: Creates, maintains and adheres to marketing budget.
• Sales Support: Supports and coordinates activities with Business Development staff. Works with Business Development to qualify leads and maintain positive client relationships.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in communication: journalism, marketing or public relations from a reputable four-year university. A minimum of 3-5 years marketing or sales administrative experience a plus.
• Excellent communications skills, good project management skills.
• Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, Survey Monkey and E-mail Marketing software (e.g. MailChimp, Constant Contact), and Deltek Vision (CRM) helpful.
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
• An understanding of the foods, food ingredients, dietary supplements, cosmetics a plus.
• Excellent copy writing skills.
• Ability to create and manage campaign and marketing budgets.
• Creative and innovative, thinks outside of the box.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Able to take direction and get along well with others.
• Team player who works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume, salary requirements and availability to Gina Radcliff (please, no calls): firstname.lastname@example.org