The Marketing & Communications Editor is the primary content creator for the Crummer Graduate School of Business and is responsible for producing, publishing and promoting articles, profiles, newsletters, videos, publications and social media content to support the School’s mission. We will rely on you to engage faculty, students, alumni, donors, staff and other constituents to comprehensively tell Crummer’s stories through a variety of integrated marketing channels.
The mission of the Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business is to develop global business leaders and innovators through a high-quality, integrated, experiential education that prepares them to add significant value to their organizations and communities. Crummer has a dedicated, service-oriented staff who assists and complements the faculty in delivering an outstanding educational experience. Our passionate alumni are leaders in a wide variety of organizations, regularly serve as guest speakers and connect with our students outside the classroom.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or a relevant field; Master’s preferred
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing and communications or related field
• Demonstrated writing experience and proven ability to meet deadlines
• Detail- and deadline-oriented with effective planning skills and ability to manage projects from conception to publishing
• Ability to independently source and pursue stories
• Experience utilizing email vendor technologies
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends and to travel locally, domestically and internationally, if needed
• Valid Florida driver’s license, accessible transportation and a good driving record to attend work-related events
How to Apply
Candidates may apply online directly through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492746/marketing-communications-editor
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Take me to the company's job listing page.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.