The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, execution and management of best-practice digital marketing communications and SFDC marketing analytics for the firm. The individual will have a minimum of three years relevant experience in electronic marketing. The ideal candidate will be business focused, demonstrating the ability to achieve measurable results through digital marketing programs. Responsibilities will include the development of contact lists and a prospect database, development and implementation of digital marketing programs, list management (segmentation, quality control, etc), administration of the marketing campaign and prospect database section of the firm’s customer relationship management tool and reporting on various SFDC marketing dashboards.
• Develop and execute an annual digital marketing plan that supports overall marketing programs.
• Take a leadership role in providing meaningful lead/ROI metrics (via SFDC dashboards) to senior management and the regional and product marketing teams.
• Provide insight and strategic counsel on customer relationship management tools and processes; provide best-practices digital marketing strategies that include SEO and SEM initiatives.
• Oversee administration of the marketing components (i.e the marketing campaign and lead module) of the firm’s customer relationship management tool, Salesforce.com, including development of standardized procedures, quality control, and management reports.
• Manage the firm’s list initiatives, including the development of a list quality control program; to support marketing programs and segmentation efforts. Lead research efforts with regard to list research and procurement.
• Develop and build e-campaigns to build customer relationships and brand loyalty, support integrated marketing programs, and develop leads for new business.
• Assess recommendations and oversee implementation of a process to send, track and analyze email campaigns; develop and launch both qualitative and quantitative A/B testing methodologies.
• Track and report on e-marketing results including return-on-investment, response cycle, list performance, open rates, click throughs, abandonment rates, bounce backs, and conversion rates.
• Manage relationships with third party vendors, as required.
• Working with internal and external resources, contribute to the development of effective copy and design treatments for electronic marketing vehicles.
• Provide strategic counsel and guidance on all digital technologies.
• Provide strategic oversight to the division and assume digital marketing budgetary responsibilities.
• Minimum of three years experience in digital marketing.
• Strong knowledge of customer relationship management systems and best practices; salesforce.com, iContact and Pardot/Marketo/Eloqua experience preferred.
• Proven success in the development of digital campaigns, both as stand-alone marketing programs or as part of integrated marketing programs. Experience with Google ad words and analytics a plus.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing practices: usage patterns, emerging technologies, ROI analysis and so on.
• Technical skills: Word, Excel, Html and administration of CRM systems.
• Background in financial services considered an asset.
• Experience in working in a dynamic environment.
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Bachelor degree from accredited university in business, marketing or technology.
How to Apply
Please apply online!