This position is responsible for executing of various Marketing plans and programs including media, promotions, online, social media, PR and partnerships. Position also helps manage internal and external communications with team members as well as guests. Required to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Drives ticket sales by implementing CE marketing plan tactics throughout the year.
• Responsible for developing relationships & coordinating full trade with various media outlets throughout the year.
• Manages execution of all marketing analysis and reporting including promotions ROI, social media activity, guest feedback results, etc.
• Responsible for the development of content for the website, social media posts, blog posts and press releases.
• Manages all website revisions through SiteCore system.
• Responsible for email blast program including all email blasts to various target audiences (general, annual pass & group sales) & email list database management.
• Responsible for execution of attraction theming programs, local marketing opportunities, brochure distribution programs, marketing collateral updates, etc.
• Collaborates with The Crayola Store, Admissions and Attractions teams to help execute any and all special events/programs to ensure seamless execution.
• Executes Market Research to guide decision making and marketing analytics to provide insight for business decisions.
• Develops relationships with current and future promotional partners and distributes all marketing collateral when necessary.
• Implements social media posts & PR activities/reporting.
• Responsible for covering Manager on Duty shifts on a rotating schedule. This includes weekend shifts.
• BS/BA degree (Marketing or Business degree preferred) and two years general business experience or 4 years experience in an advertising or marketing
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Lotus Notes experience preferred
• Familiarity with email marketing systems (such as constant contact) & website management tools (such as SiteCore) a plus.
• Creative writing skills
• Understands various social media platforms
• Good organizational skills with ability to handle several projects
• General business management skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Innovative thinker
• Willingness to explore and learn new tasks
• Detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to direct cross functional peers on projects where they are leading.
• Familiarity with email marketing systems (such as constant contact), website management tools (such as SiteCore) and graphic design programs (such as Illustrator) a plus.
How to Apply
Apply for the position at the job portal linked below.