Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Contract: Full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Compensation: $24,950 annually
Are you passionate about food? Puff ‘n Stuff Catering & Events is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our in-house marketing team to live, eat and breathe all things food. You’ll support our award-winning Tampa and Orlando staff by creating and executing quality-marketing activities, while gaining valuable industry knowledge.
This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will have the opportunity to gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing and food service. This entry-level position requires a high degree of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
• Provides overall support to Marketing Director in creating, executing and tracking marketing strategies.
• Manage and organize image library by photographing, editing, resizing and key-wording images.
• Create, deliver, edit and optimize marketing collateral materials.
• Assist with executing photo shoots and food styling.
• Make necessary updates to company websites via WordPress.
• Work with sales teams to educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits by assembling proposals, videos, slide shows and menus.
• Create and manage all printing needs including labels, spec sheets and various marketing materials.
• Execute and track client surveys.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
• Experience managing content on multiple WordPress sites.
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, PS and InDesign
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Flexible start and end times.
• Bonus experience and skills include event design, food styling or photography.
Compensation: $24,950 annually
How to Apply
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
As a valued member of the marketing team you’ll be asked to turn on the creativity everyday, so to encourage those juices, in addition to your salary, 100% employer-paid dental, $300 employer-paid medical, we also include:
• Food: Save hundreds of dollars each year with free lunches.
• Dress: Casual business attire, because comfort is king.
• Networking: Meet and build relationships with local industry members through association and networking events.
• Workplace: In the events industry no two days are alike – on-site at a wedding or in the kitchen with chef, you will be inspired.
• Education: Your growth is important to us and as such we will provide you with an abundance of learning opportunities.