Partner with Sr. Manager, Consumer Brand Management (Segments and Origins) to develop the strategy and programs targeting Florida Residents and key segments, including cross-divisional planning and providing of strategic input to other Marketing & Sales departments to increase total Florida Resident sales, attendance and revenue.
Partner with Sr. Manager, Consuming Marketing, Insights, Product Planning, Integrated Insights and Strategy teams on the development of Florida Resident origin, select segment and retail strategies. Responsible for providing strategic direction to all program stakeholders in respective areas and overseeing successful, cross-channel implementation.
Partner with Consumer Brand Management Product, Integrated Marketing Communications and Integrated Media and Content Development Teams on the Go-To-Market demand initiatives and overall performance tracking for select new attractions and marquee events.
Develop strategic plans and recommendations to increase penetration among various segments within the key Florida DMA’s by partnering with Insights to conduct market research on opportunistic consumer segments and origins; convert insights into actionable consumer driven marketing plans.
Partner with Brand Management teams on the development of integrated Florida messaging hierarchies.
Partner collaboratively with Integrated Marketing Communications to develop strategic marketing communication plans to increase Florida Resident visitation; activate brand strategies that are relevant to key marketing segments.
Develop origin and segment business tracking and campaign performance measurements and look back assessments; maintain ongoing business tracking as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Marketing, or Communications. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive brand management and/or marketing experience.
- Record of exceeding targets/objectives.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency working with data, analyzing information and report findings.
- Strong critical decision-making and communication skills.
- Demonstrated translation of data into implication and implication into strategy.
- Strong understanding of consumer and brand research.
- Cross-functional leadership expertise in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Self-starter with ability to maintain poise when dealing with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively improve processes and procedures.
- Experience presenting to and working with executives.
- Expertise in developing cohesive, engaging, concise, fact-based presentations.
- Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience.
- Customer Insight, Retention & Loyalty, Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Marketing analytics development and reporting.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
IT’S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE
How to Apply
To apply, please visit: