&Barr is looking for a new addition to our production team. If you’re unable to settle for status quo and are always going above and beyond, keep reading. We’re integrated because we work on digital, print and broadcast. But we’re also integrated because we collaborate with Creative and Account Service on a daily basis – we’re the arm of the agency that facilitates project completion between Account Service and Creative. We are the neutral party protecting the integrity of our clients’ brands and budgets. We are Switzerland.
Can you juggle a multitude of projects while keeping your cool, playing nice in the sandbox and sharing candy? Our next integrated producer is a problem-solver at heart with a “can-do” attitude that never loses battery life. You know that every day will be different, and quite frankly, you love that.
Manage multiple creative staff and vendors to produce all aspects of integrated creative projects throughout the entire lifecycle. Organize and lead teams to ensure adherence to strategy, budget, schedule/timelines, and internal/external needs while collaborating with ad/ops to ensure performance against KPIs.
– Cross-departmental collaboration and management of digital, broadcast and print projects: websites,
digital media, social media campaigns, emails, television, radio, out of home, and print.
– Fully accountable to deliver multiple, concurrent projects (1) error free, (2) on time or early, (3) on or
under budget, and (4) meeting or exceeding creative objectives and expectations.
– Meticulous project scoping, planning, costing, and timing.
– Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring the highest quality of team
communications and collaboration on integrated campaigns.
– Oversee projects, workflow, and deliverables from kickoff through final billing reconciliation as needed.
– Lead weekly status meetings with account service team and other relevant staff.
– Have consistency and conventions amongst production team.
– Write iron-clad estimates and scopes of work for external and project-based work.
– Work with creative staff to determine the scope of a project, hours allocation, and the necessary pieces
needed to gather together.
– Thoroughly review job input and kick back as needed to ensure optimal efficiency for creative staff.
– Work with digital media vendors on development of rich media units, native content, QA, and final
approval prior to ad/ops tagging.
– Maintain constant communication with the Account Service team (and other relevant staff) to provide
status updates on schedule and budget.
– Collaborate with Account Service team on a weekly/bi-weekly basis on forecasting of work and opening
– Introduce/review vendors to collaborate with that will deliver the highest-quality creative product and
stay true to the vision of the project/deliverable.
– 5+ years of experience
– Managing simultaneous projects and demonstrated team leadership abilities in a recognized, fastpaced
agency, marketing, or creative services environment.
– Desire to achieve “above and beyond the norm.”
– Self-motivated and organized in a fast-paced environment.
– Solution-driven, even against challenging projects/situations.
– Thorough knowledge and use of Workamajig, Google product suite, Microsoft Office.
– Strong understanding of digital, print, broadcast, and the ability to converse effectively about all
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of
personalities and work styles.
How to Apply
Forward resumes and portfolios to email@example.com or apply at andbarr.co/careers/.