** This is a full-time temporary position with a possibility of becoming a permanent full-time or part-time position. **
Creates and edits graphics for Marketing Department proposals, presentations and miscellaneous assignments. Provides production support including print production, cutting, laminating, etc.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
• Managing multiple design and production deadlines.
• Producing a variety of artwork, including covers, maps, infographics, etc.
Requirements for position:
• 1-2 years of graphic design experience for professional services
• Strong illustration and layout skills
• Great communication skills
• Attention to detail and consistency for corporate branding
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Problem solving
• Ability to review documents for grammar corrections and comply with company branding standards
• Proficiency in (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint in a PC environment
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Ability to lift 10 lbs+
• Associates Degree in related field preferred; or field related work experience and/or Certification in related field acceptable.
Salary is based on qualifications
How to Apply