Stetson University is looking for a talented freelance graphic designer. Creativity and the ability to use adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a must, as you will work on a wide array of marketing materials like brochures, posters, social media and web.
Ideally, you would be able to work on the DeLand campus so regular and immediate feedback can be provided.
Schedule is flexible and additional work may be provided if you are a good fit.
Please be sure to supply examples of your work and a good phone number to reach you at.
-Create compelling and progressive marketing collateral within brand standards
– Design of collateral: brochures, booklets, flyers, posters, advertisements and campaign publications
– Video editing is a definite plus
– Pre-press production and post-press experience
– Solid understanding of graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc.) and the ability to work within an established brand.
– Experience working as a graphic designer or art director in a corporate/agency (professional environment)
– Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of web and print design knowledge and expertise
– Adobe Creative Suite Fluency
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
– Thorough knowledge of design.
– Extensive attention to details.
– Ability to take printing production projects from design direction to concept through execution.
– Must be able to work within tight deadlines and maintain positive attitude
– Must be able to multitask and manage time (a self-starter and have the ability to creatively problem solve)
– Must be a team player
– Associate Degree in Related Field Required / Bachelor Degree Preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill level, starting at $20/hr.
Position is freelance hourly.
How to Apply
Please reply with resume, link to portfolio/sample of work and salary requirements to: