As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our creative team and marketing managers through all stages of design. You will have the opportunity to develop strategically integrated marketing materials such as: print ads, multi-page brochures, sales collateral/materials, large-format trade show graphics, corporate identities, websites, banner ads, user interface designs, new business presentations and much more.
We are seeking only the most talented and responsible graphic designers with a desire to create superior print and digital work. Must possess a very keen eye for great design and attention to detail. You must be eager to learn and raise the bar on each and every project. The graphic designer will work as part of a team of exceptionally talented creatives and account executives to deliver superior designs that resonates with our client’s audience and adhere to brand standards.
Desired Experience and Qualities
– Exceptional teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Comfortable with very fast deadlines and quick turnarounds
– Must have a very strong work ethic with a can-do, positive attitude
– Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks
– A keen eye for detail
– Ability to multi-task and handle a large volume of work
– Excellent production and typography skills
– Strong layout skills
– Digital knowledge (HTML/CSS) is a huge plus!
– Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
– 3–5 years experience working as a graphic designer
– Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
– MUST INCLUDE AN ONLINE DESIGN PORTFOLIO (showing a wide range of print and digital work for marketing specific purposes)
How to Apply
*Please refrain from contacting our offices directly, we will review every candidate and respond to those qualified in a timely manner.
Send resume and portfolio link to Mario@thegoco.com
Perks and Benefits
• Great team and work environment
• Competitive compensation
• High Profile Fortune 500 clients