Maus Media Group is looking for an experienced web / graphic designer who is also comfortable designing for print and updating web content when needed. Candidates should have the ability to execute multiple creative projects at once utilizing excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Conceptualize and design new websites based on input from clients and the MMG sales team.
- Maintain existing client websites and update content as needed (WordPress, HTML and CSS)
- Execute creative visions with new and existing branding in both digital and print media.
- Design print material as well as manage relationships with 3rd party printers.
- Maintain existing clients, investigate and offer input on new services or best practices that might improve the ongoing performance of the client relationship.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Knowledge of graphic design principles
- Ability to create website mockups
- Ability to create branding & promotional assets (logos, etc.)
- Detail oriented and self-managed print experience
How to Apply
Please send resume and work samples to Lindsey Elliott at: email@example.com. Submissions without both will not be considered.