The City of Orlando is looking for a creative and driven Graphics Design Intern. This person will have the opportunity to learn how to design and produce marketing and informational material.
Department: Office of Communications and Neighborhood Relations
Reports to: Graphic Design Supervisor. Office is located at Orlando City Hall.
- Have a good working knowledge of the fundamentals of design and layout
- Work with design team on producing creative materials that range from business cards to billboards.
- Assist with creation of digital assets that involve web, video and animation.
- Provide input and assistance in creative brainstorm sessions.
- You will work with both junior and senior designers. We pride ourselves in fostering a learning environment and collaboration within a team environment.
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in graphic design, marketing, or related field. Candidates receiving credit for participating in our internship program are preferred.
- Interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, marketing, etc.
- Be of intermediate skillset on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Exceptional reliability, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Able to work traditional hours, within a team atmosphere.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the below mentioned information to apply:
- Are you eligible to receive academic credit as a result of this internship?
- Your portfolio/line
- Your availability, how many hours and what days you can work
- Your resume