Three21 Creative is seeking an ambitious and dedicated Graphic Design Intern to join our team! Candidates must a highly dedicated professional driven by new challenges and growth opportunities. We’re seeking a team player looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and professional growth.
We work in a very diverse field with many disciplines; at Three21, we want to prepare you for a career in graphic design and enable you to make the best use of your skill sets. We are looking for applicants who are passionate about design, naturally inquisitive, driven logistical thinkers and creative problem-solvers. Applicants must be capable of learning on-the-fly in a fast-paced industry that is constantly changing with the capabilities of web technology.
– Assisting in conceptualizing and designing compelling and impactful projects from inception and completion, while working closely with Creative Director and other staff designers.
– Work closely with and collaborate with project associated departments and Project Managers.
– Provide production support to staff designers.
– Ability to present concepts and designs in an impactful way.
– Conceptualize, design and produce an array of print and online direct marketing communications including emails, landing pages, banner ads, websites, letters, infographics, brochures and other initiatives.
– Ability to listen to and synthesize needs
– Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
– Ability to prioritize and work in an energetic & fast paced environment
– Possesses an eye for detail and a variety of design styles
– Self-starter and quick learner
– Can work both independently and in a team
– Demonstrated ability to focus and work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
How to Apply
Please visit www.three21.com/careers/ and select “Graphic Design Intern” to submit your online application. You can also send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to directly to our Creative Director, Carmen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ve heard it before but we’ll say it again. When you roll with us, you’re in it for the long haul. Whether we’re sketching out new ideas in the Think Tank or we’re opening the office bar during lunch… we’ve always got our sleeves rolled up, ready to get our hands dirty. It makes your Monday’s suck less, and your Friday’s well deserved.
People often ask why we’re headquartered in Orlando and to be honest our response is always, “Why Not?”. Sandwiched in the heart of downtown Orlando, we’re amongst a rapidly growing community that’s both inspiring and engaging.
Whether we’re enjoying a team dinner around the town, or we’re hosting events within the community our team is always looking to indulge in the culture to perfect the craft.