CFE Federal Credit Union is searching for a part time Graphic Design intern for the Spring semester. This position will require a creative problem solver who will be able to uphold the CFE brand and work with the team to develop cohesive campaigns within our Marketing Department located in Lake Mary, FL.
At CFE, the marketing department is run like and in-house agency and this role will be important to getting campaigns and projects launched. From internal designs, to city-wide campaigns, CFE is looking for an individual who is passionate about graphic design and interested in professional growth. Applicants must be willing to learning quickly and work with the team to accomplish a variety of projects. While “CFE” is our main “client”, there are many departments and partnerships within our with local colleges like UCF, Valencia, and Seminole State College, which we also create materials for.
While this internship is for Spring Semester, there is possibility to extend the opportunity.
– Assist in conceptualizing, designing, and implementing of projects while working closely with Marketing Team
– Follow brand guidelines to create cohesive marketing materials
– Work with Marketing Manager and Brand Strategist to develop new campaigns and projects
– Participate in brainstorms, meetings, and group planning sessions
– Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
– Coordinate projects with print and media vendors
– Assist Social Media Team by developing social media content
– Must be enrolled in a College or University
– Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design
– Knowledge of the following: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office Suite
– Strong layout skills
– Ability to take direction and prioritize task
– Have a strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
– Illustration Experience
– Video Editing Experience
– Photography Experience
Hourly based on experience
How to Apply
Please email your resume and link to your online portfolio directly to our Brand Strategist, (Karina Ross: KRoss@mycfe.com) and Marketing Manager, (Tameka Hylick: THylick@mycfe.com) with the subject line including: “Graphic Design Intern – Firstname Lastname”
Attachments may not exceed 5mb.
Deadline to apply is Thursday, November 30, 2017
– Onsite Free Gym
– Onsite Café
– Free Parking
– Flexible Schedule