We are looking for an experienced web designer/developer who is also comfortable designing for print when needed. Candidates should have the ability to execute multiple creative projects at once utilizing excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Conceptualize, design and develop new websites based on input from clients and the MMG sales team.
• Maintain existing client websites and update content as needed.
• Ability to execute creative visions with new and existing branding in both digital and print media.
• Detail oriented and self-managed print experience. Be able to design print material as well as manage relationships with 3rd party printers.
• Maintain existing clients, investigate and offer input on new services or best practices that might improve the ongoing performance of the client relationship.
• Create websites from concept to launch
– Expert WordPress proficiency
– Ability to rapid prototype
– Familiarity with PHP and MySql
• Manage all client domains and hosting
– DNS, IIS, Apache
– Familiarity with GoDaddy
• Create Branding/Promotional assets (logos, etc.)
– Knowledge of graphic design principles
– Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply
Please send a resume and work samples to Lindsey Elliott at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without both will not be considered.