Maus Media Group is an established full-service advertising agency located in Central Florida, seeking a full-time Videographer / Editor.
We specialize in professional branding, video production, media buying and web services. Our clients are wide-ranging in size and industry, and our projects vary from commercial production to web video services, and more. As we continue to grow, we are in search of an experienced videographer who can direct, shoot and edit for a wide variety of production needs.
Candidates must show proficiency in editing projects from start to finish, and should be able to work well both on a team and independently. Our team values excellent communication, creative collaboration, flexibility and the ability to take direction. This position will act as lead production and be responsible for providing creative input and direction during client and internal meetings. A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in an agency or in-house is required.
All candidates must provide a resume and portfolio that displays camerawork and editing skills (please indicate which segment of each sample you provide), and should possess:
• Strong videography talent and experience
• Proficiency with camera equipment, studio lighting, audio recording and production setup
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere and After Effects with a working knowledge of the full Creative Suite
• Experience production planning, idea generation, and storyboarding
• Experience in green screen studio production and editing
How to Apply
Please send resume and work samples to Lindsey Elliott at email@example.com.