The Technology Copywriter will create high-impact digital content with focus on IT integrated services (Cloud, Automation, Development, etc), performance improvement practices (Agile), and workforce transformation in a Global enterprise. The goal is to generate content that’s easy to read on various mediums such as desktops, tablets, and mobile devices, as well as, have a fun tone with flair.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor content based on specific audience demographics and personas.
• Working knowledge of Information Services concepts and how they’re applied in various enterprises.
• Familiarity of process improvement methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall).
• Strong knowledge of corporate branding techniques and nomenclature guide development.
• Understand and work with analytical data to craft a success story / narrative.
• Strong organizational skills: manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines.
• Ability to see the “big picture”: be creative while maintaining a strategic focus.
• Good attention to detail and strong drive for results.
• Ability to work independently (self-direction) as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
• Proficient with desktop applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access) and project management applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
• Good understanding of social media platforms and digital content creation best practices.
• Professional knowledge of content authoring and editing within a web-based content management system (ie. Marketo, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's degree in Corporate Communications, Digital Communication, English Literature, or Journalism.
• 5+ years professional experience as a technology copywriter, technical writer, tech blogger, or related field preferred. Note: Must be able to provide work examples.
• Digital Marketing experience.
• Corporate web property, Blog, and Social Media content development.
How to Apply
Send resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org