We are looking for a talented and creative motion graphics artist who is looking to use his/her expertise to produce professional-quality video projects for a wide range of clients. Candidates should possess a strong sense of design.
This position requires someone who takes great pride in their work and who is capable of developing an innovative concept to approach each project. It requires someone whose meticulousness and creativity is reflected in their work.
We are looking for someone who continually strives to improve his/her technical and creative abilities. It is expected that this person would complete every project with the goal of exceeding expectations. Our team values self-evaluation and the motivation to grow individually and collectively to the benefit of the agency.
Maus Media Group is highly dedicated to excellent customer service first and foremost. Candidates most possess strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to maintain positive client relationships.
Our team values creative collaboration and excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills. Candidates should have the ability to take direction well and meet tight deadlines.
• Expertise of Adobe After Effects and post-production graphic animation.
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere and working knowledge of the full Creative Suite.
• Strong sense of design, composition, typography, illustration and color
• Experience production planning, idea generation, and storyboarding
• Knowledge of Cinema 4d and videography skills are a plus
• On-set production experience is a plus.
How to Apply
*All candidates must provide a demo reel, resume (with references), and at least one example of completed work that showcases your work.
**Candidates must be located in Central Florida, able to commute, or willing to relocate. This is a full-time, onsite position.
Lindsey Elliott – email@example.com