We are looking for an experienced web designer/developer who is also comfortable designing for print when needed. Candidates should have the ability to execute multiple creative projects at once utilizing excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Large Scale Responsibilities
• Conceptualize, design and develop new websites based on input from clients and the MMG sales team.
• Maintain existing client websites and update content as needed.
• Design branding & print materials.
• Ability to create and execute creative vision and design that creates or represents overall branding, in both digital and physical media.
• Oversee the management of all domains controlled by MMG.
• Maintain existing clients, investigate and offer input on new services or best practices that might improve the ongoing performance of the client relationship.
• Create websites from concept to launch
– Expert WordPress proficiency
– Ability to rapid prototype
– MySql, PHP, CGI
– Familiarity with ASP and/or Joomla a plus
• Manage all client domains and hosting
– DNS, IIS, Apache
– Familiarity with GoDaddy
• Create Branding/Promotional assets (logos, etc.)
– Knowledge of graphic design principles
– Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply
Please send a resume and work samples to:
Lindsey Elliott – email@example.com
Submissions without both will not be considered.