The Director of Marketing and New Business position focuses on managing and leading new business and internal marketing initiatives. This position is responsible for the new business department including client relations, assessing marketing needs of prospects, and proposal and RFP development. The Director will work closely with the CEO and Creative Director to support internal marketing and strategies helping to drive new business development and the participation of promotional activities and opportunities on behalf of BIGEYE.
This is a hands-on role, with direct responsibility for key processes, systems, new clients and initiatives. It also offers many opportunities for creativity, problem solving, and invention, with the potential for significant impact on the organization and daily projects.
The ideal candidate will display maturity but youthful enthusiasm, confidence and poise and should be dedicated to establishing strong relationships to ensure prospective clients have a positive experience. In addition, the candidate must be extremely professional, manage and develop staff, handle stressful situations gracefully and communicate effectively.
● Work with CEO to oversee day to day functioning of agency’s prospect clients
● Exhibit company values of a relationship-driven partnership from initial contact with prospective client through internal onboarding
● Manage inbound/outbound prospective clients through sales funnel process and providing regular touch points
● Assess prospective clients’ needs and continued growth in order to develop and create effective new business proposals
● Manage development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) by providing comprehensive understanding of initial RFP, requirements and specifications
● Maintain and improve CRM processes
● Pitch presentation development, exhibiting creativity and collaboration
● Develop and refine internal marketing to best assist with new business partnerships and integrate defined brand direction
● Lead weekly and monthly meetings managing staff projects and assignments, gauging pulse of internal marketing initiatives
● Manage key marketing campaign(s)
● Manage Marketing Coordinator and New Business interns’ responsibilities, projects, tasks and development
● Create and establish processes to help efficiencies and organization, leading to growth and consistency
● Track market changes and industry trends while maintaining a consistent database of industry related research
● 2-4 years of experience in advertising, marketing, sales and/or communications
● Prior advertising/marketing agency and/or public relations firm experience preferred
● Minimum of BA/BS in advertising, marketing, public relations or communications
● Understands how to manage the priorities of multiple clients in a high-pressure agency environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
● Mac proficient with ability to create, plan and organize Keynote presentations
● Strong organizational and project management skills
How to Apply
Please apply online at https://bigeyeagency.com/careers and/or submit your resume and additional application information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIGEYE is an incredible place to put your talents to work. If you’re ready to contribute ideas, collaborate with like-minded individuals, and willing to challenge yourself to be the best you can be, you may be that special someone we’re looking for.
Loving what we do is “A numero uno” – 7 days a week, and 365 days per year. (Heck, we believe that when you do what you love, it shouldn’t even feel like work.) And, being on our team sure does come with some pretty fantastic benefits, including plenty of paid time off, a health, vision, and dental plan, and a competitive 401k program. What’s not to love there?