Responsible for driving digital marketing efforts across interactive, connected TV, social, video, mobile
and gaming. Creates and implements strategies across digital platforms to grow clients’ traffic, sales and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Director of Digital Marketing & Analytics is responsible for creating and implementing
innovative strategies across current and emerging digital marketing platforms including web, mobile,
online video, social media, gaming, connected and interactive TV.
• Leads an agency team that oversees SEM, SEO, social asset development and mobile; drives multiple
complex projects from ideation through launch.
• Oversees the agency analytics team to design and execute an effective measurement and attribution
plan for emerging media portfolio. Communicates findings to agency leadership and team members
• Drives innovation, looking ahead for market trends, using the latest in technology to create new
concepts around interactive TV, mobile, gaming and multi platform initiatives to look for new ways
to engage with consumers.
• Identifies and collaborates with external vendors from initial concept through execution.
• Researches and tracks competitive trends and user responses and recommend changes to marketing
strategies, content or products based on findings.
• Collaborates closely with agency staff and the management team to support cross-platform
Other responsibilities include:
• Leading the development and delivery of the agency’s interactive products and services
• Promoting interactive services to teams, executives and current clients
• Working with new business leaders within the agency to promote interactive to prospects
• Guiding and developing team members to continuously upgrade their skills, knowledge and
• Mentoring/training internal staff on evaluating and selling interactive opportunities
• Participating in and/or leading strategy discussions and client presentations
• Providing constructive feedback on interactive products to clients and internally to staff
• Working with the creative department to develop strategies and creative that fit the business needs of
the client and apply latest techniques
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
• Seven plus years of media (traditional and interactive) experience required.
• Previous management experience preferred, but not required.
• Must be familiar with media research tools.
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks is required.
• This position requires strong mathematical and analytical abilities.
• Must be able to train staff on internet planning, placement and reporting
How to Apply
Apply at andbarr.co/careers